So with all this choice what is the right one to wear?
There are a few basic rules that I follow.
- Never wear hosiery with sandals or open toe shoes. YUK! this reminds me of some fashion deprived old school teacher. Just don't do it. The exception: If you have a very shear hosiery you may get away with a peep toe heel, However try a back seamed nylon to take the focus away from the toe.
- Never wear high waisted panty hose with low waist cut garment. again YUK! Can you imagine that, walking around with your hoisery sticking out the top of your pants or skirt.
- If you are going for sex appeal stick with stockings not pantyhose. No potential lover or partner wants to see your knickers all bunched up underneath. It just isn't sexy. Plus its something about the stockings and garter belts that drive men crazy. Just remember to pair it off with a pair of sexy heels.
- Don't wear shoes lighter than the colour of your nylons. What a tradgic look, dark nylons with beige shoes, it just doesn't work.
- Too many patterns is a No No. If your garments have a lot of patterns in them wear a plain pair of hoisery or a patterned nylon with a plain garment. But if you are going to wear patterned nylon's keep your shoes plain too.
- Fishnets to work, This is just a don't!. It looks trashy, not sexy in the office. You may get away with a very tight fishnet.
- Finally consider pantyhose to stockings at the office. You don't what to be pulling at, or re-attaching your stockings durring an important meeting with the boss.
- Secrets in Lace
- What Katie did
- Bra's N Things
- Razzamatazz or Razzamatazz home
- Pacific Brands
- Dreamgirl Au
- Fantasy Lingerie
- Instyle Lingerie
- Lingerie Australia